Friday, June 13, 2008

Yugma

Yugma is a great desktop sharing tool. I liked that we can easily switch presenters. This would be great for simple learning and also great for professional development and conferences, with multiple presenters. Also if you are having trouble you can share your desktop with the professor and the professor can see what you are doing and can better assist or coach you. There are also different desktop sharing tools as well that can be used...illuminate and webx are a couple of others. Kelly and Laura-lee had some trouble installing Yugma so Glen and I used the program. Glen began presenting and then passed it over to me. He was able to view my blog, my del.icio.us account and tags and we played around with my video cast all from my desktop. Really neat!

No comments: